Admissions Associate - Marketing & External Outreach Specialist
The Waterford School, a PreK – XII day school enrolling 900 students in suburban Salt Lake City, seeks a full time Admissions Associate – Marketing & External Outreach Specialist. Waterford offers a broad, college-preparatory liberal arts program that emphasizes the fine arts in conjunction with the traditional academic disciplines.
The Admissions Associate’s primary responsibility is to plan, engage, and execute marketing and external outreach initiatives which will generate qualified marketing leads leading to the enrollment of mission-appropriate students and families. The Admissions Associate will work closely with the Director of Admissions and the Director of Communications to accomplish the school’s enrollment management goals.
The Admissions Associate plays an integral role in the promotion, marketing and community outreach efforts to support the school’s enrollment management goals. The ideal candidate will be the first line of communication between the Admissions Office and the broader community.
The Admissions Associate – Marketing & External Outreach Specialist will work primarily with the Director of Admissions, the Assistant Director of Admission and the Communications Director.
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum) in communications, marketing or related field
- 5+ years' prior experience in a marketing and communications role
- Inbound, content and digital marketing expertise (Hubspot experience preferred)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships across diverse group of constituents
- Exceptionally capable in both written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently and manage simultaneous projects with minimal supervision
- Creative, with strong strategic thinking and planning skills
- Technologically savvy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Proficiency with Google tools and apps
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop)
- Proven success at working collaboratively and efficiently on a creative and goal-oriented team
The Waterford campus is set on 45 acres at the foot of the Utah’s Wasatch Mountains, one of North America’s premier outdoor and recreational areas. The school offers an outstanding working environment. The atmosphere is collegial; both families and faculty show a genuine commitment to learning. Benefits include medical, dental, 403(b).
For more information about the school, please go to www.waterfordschool.org.
Qualified candidates should forward a résumé and letter of interest, by email to:
Executive Assistant, Office of the Head of School
The Waterford School
1480 E. 9400 South
Sandy, UT 84093