Lower School Substitute Teacher
Waterford School is Utah’s premier liberal arts, college preparatory private school for students in Preschool through High School. Student learning is Waterford School’s reason for being. Since its founding, the School has instilled habits of independent thought, critical thinking, responsibility, passionate learning, and service to others. Waterford School’s liberal arts program provides a strong foundation, and the campus culture prepares students to pursue lives of meaning and purpose. Waterford delivers a world-class education distinguished by a rich curriculum, an outstanding faculty, a deep commitment to student growth, and a learning environment that is caring, nurturing, and inspiring.
Waterford School is looking to expand its pool of substitute teachers for the 2020-2021 school year.
- accepting substitute responsibilities that range from half to a full day, sometimes on short or day-of notice
- Implement the teacher’s lesson plan
- Promote the mission, vision, and values of the school
- Experience teaching elementary students
- BA or BS
- Effective classroom management skills
- Excellent organization and written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with classroom technology
Interested candidates should forward a resume and letter of interest, by email to: