WELCOME & INTRODUCTION
HEAD OF SCHOOL
Waterford's Middle School program goes beyond academics and teaches students to tackle challenges with a growth mindset. I welcome you here to watch more on this page and see how the Waterford experience continues into Middle School to stimulate intellect, ignite passion and shape character. Below you will find information and talks with Waterford administrators, deans and faculty. We anticipate the material on this page to take approximately 28 minutes to watch.
CLASS V READINESS FOR MIDDLE SCHOOL
DR. MELANIE BATTISTONE
LOWER SCHOOL HEAD, ASSISTANT HEAD OF SCHOOL
MIDDLE SCHOOL & THE GROWTH MINDSET
Waterford's Middle School program is designed to challenge students academically and support them socially. A rich and lively environment, Middle School student are challenged, actively involved, and become confident in their abilities as lifelong learners.
THE MIDDLE SCHOOL EXPERIENCE
MIDDLE/UPPER SCHOOL DEAN OF STUDENTS
REVIEW OF ACADEMIC PROGRAM & USE OF TECHNOLOGY
DR. BRANDON BENNETT
MIDDLE/UPPER SCHOOL HEAD, ASSOCIATE HEAD OF SCHOOL
MIDDLE SCHOOL ATHLETICS
ASSOCIATE ATHLETIC DIRECTOR
We wish we could all be together for a hearty Q&A session where we have each of the members of the Waterford School team below available to answer and discuss any of the questions you might have. In lieu of being together, we invite you to submit any questions you may have, and we will direct this question to the person you list. You can expect an email response within 48 hours.
- Academic Program - Casey O'Malley, Academic Dean
- Student Life & Extracurriculars - Nancy Nebeker, Dean of Students
- Arts - Javen Tanner, Dean of Arts
- Music Placement - Kathy Morris, Music Department Chair
- Athletics - Ryan Judd, Associate Athletic Director
- Scheduling - Amy Dolbin, Registrar
- Student Support & Dean Program - Shira Fagan, Current Class VI Dean
- Academic Support/Tutoring - Liz Elggren, Tutor Program Director