Waterford School is Utah’s premier liberal arts, college preparatory private school for students in Preschool through High School. Student learning is Waterford School’s reason for being. Since its founding, the School has instilled habits of independent thought, critical thinking, responsibility, passionate learning, and service to others. Waterford School’s liberal arts program provides a strong foundation, and the campus culture prepares students to pursue lives of meaning and purpose. Waterford delivers a world-class education distinguished by a rich curriculum, an outstanding faculty, a deep commitment to student growth, and a learning environment that is caring, nurturing, and inspiring.
Waterford School is always looking for individuals to join our substitute pool.
- Accepting substitute responsibilities that range from a single class period to a full day, sometimes on short or day-of notice
- Teach 50-minute classes to middle and/or upper school students in various disciplines
- Implement the teacher’s lesson plan
- Promote the mission, vision, and values of the school
- Experience teaching middle or upper school students
- BA or BS
- Effective classroom management skills
- Excellent organization and written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with classroom technology
Please send resume and cover letter to: