THE WATERFORD FUND, EVERY GIFT MATTERS, EVERY YEAR
When you give to the Waterford Fund, you invest in the promise of faculty and programs that ignite passion, shape character, and stimulate intellect in our students. The Waterford Fund fortifies tuition each year and is a vital part of the School’s resources needed to educate each student. Your generosity empowers our students to grow into citizens who effect change in the world.
Like most independent schools, Waterford relies on annual, tax-deductible gifts—tuition covers 94% of the school’s annual operating budget, while gifts to theWaterford Fund help cover the remaining 6%—which allows the school to fully support core activities, program enrichment, and school development. Support of the Waterford Fund demonstrates loyalty and commitment to Waterford's mission to provide a world-class liberal arts education.
All families are invited to support the Waterford Fund. Your participation, at any level, is what matters most. Please donate below. Your gift matters—every gift matters.
THANK YOU for equipping our Waterford Ravens to pursue lives of meaning and purpose!
FEEL THE LOVE
February 8-12, 2021
Join us to Feel the Love! Our Feel the Love campaign, with a focus on participation in the Waterford Fund, invited alumni, parents and friends to join our faculty and staff, who have reached 100% participation, to give at any amount to share their love and support of our mission to provide a world-class liberal arts education for your children. We only needed 40 families to participate to receive the generous matching donation from Aaron ’98 and Amy Aizad, and we surpassed our goal! Thank you! If you still want to give this year, we would be thrilled to receive a gift from you to the Waterford Fund today!
In addition to giving to the Waterford Fund, parents and alumni Felt the Love by sharing a valentine with current and former teachers and staff members, who have made a difference this year or in any year past. These messages were printed and dropped in mailboxes and your caring words meant so much to our faculty and staff. We all felt the love!
EVERY GIFT MATTERS WHEN IT COMES TO...
Lifelong learning is at the heart of a Waterford education.
"Thank you for your generosity which has created many amazing opportunities and wonderful experiences for so many students." - Anna M. ’21
Igniting passion is the foundation of Waterford's fine and performing arts programs.
"I'm grateful for all of the specialists who make learning so much fun. I love dance and art!" - Axel D. ’29
Waterford's athletic program shapes the character of our student-athletes.
"Being on a Waterford sports team is like being a part of another family; they will always show up for you, support you and be there when you need it most." - Anja R. ’24
Where respect and inclusion make possible the deepest forms of intellectual, emotional, and character growth.
"My years at this school have not only shaped me as a student, but as a human being. Your generosity will impact the lives of students in ways we can't even imagine. Thank you." - Mike O. ’21
MAKING A DIFFERENCE
Our community is vibrant because of your support. By giving to the Waterford Fund, your generosity impacts each and every person on Waterford’s campus.
Every gift matters when it comes to providing a world-class liberal arts education.
- Your family’s gift counts as participation for each of your Waterford students.
- As the school applies for grants, corporations and foundations are interested to know the level of community participation in annual fundraising.
- High levels of participation signal our community's confidence in the people and programs that distinguish Waterford.
WATERFORD FUND PARTICIPATION
MIDDLE AND UPPER
Updated February 19, 2020
LET'S DO THIS, TOGETHER!
Thank you again for your generosity. Waterford School continues to offer amazing programs because of the support of the community, especially parents!
All gifts to Waterford School are tax-deductible as charitable contributions. Waterford is a not-for-profit organization and is exempt from federal tax under section 501(c) (3) of the IRS Code. Please reach out to the Advancement Office with any questions or to learn more about the Waterford Fund.