WELCOME & INTRODUCTION
HEAD OF SCHOOL
Waterford's Upper School program prepares students for success; to pursue lives of meaning and purpose. I welcome you here to read and watch more on this page and see how the Waterford experience continues into Upper School to stimulate intellect, ignite passion and shape character. Below you will find information and talks with Waterford administrators, deans and faculty. We anticipate the material on this page to take approximately 30 minutes to watch.
INTRODUCTION TO UPPER SCHOOL & STUDENT LIFE
MIDDLE/UPPER SCHOOL DEAN OF STUDENTS
At Waterford, each student is seen as an individual learner. Students receive one-on-one attention from expert teachers in a learning-rich environment. Our experienced faculty provide students with the attention and support they need to succeed. Waterford's small class sizes allow for teachers to uniquely know their students, recognize their strengths, and address their needs. Teachers tailor Waterford's liberal arts curriculum to help students reach their full potential, and students are encouraged to take on new challenges and stretch themselves personally, socially, and academically.
REVIEW OF UPPER SCHOOL ACADEMIC PROGRAM
MIDDLE/UPPER ACADEMIC DEAN
UPPER SCHOOL ATHLETICS
ASSOCIATE ATHLETIC DIRECTOR
UPPER SCHOOL THROUGH THE LENS OF A SOON-TO-BE GRADUATE
Class XII Student and Student Government President
We wish we could all be together for a hearty Q&A session where we have each of the members of the Waterford School team below available to answer and discuss any of the questions you might have. In lieu of being together, we invite you to submit any questions you may have, and we will direct this question to the person you list. You can expect an email response within 48 hours.
- Academic Program - Casey O'Malley, Academic Dean
- Student Life & Extracurriculars - Nancy Nebeker, Dean of Students
- Arts - Javen Tanner, Dean of Arts
- Athletics - Ryan Judd, Associate Athletic Director
- College Counseling - Sari Rauscher, Director of College Counseling
- Scheduling - Amy Dolbin, Registrar
- Student Support & Dean Program - Jack Matthews, Current Class IX Dean
- Academic Support/Tutoring - Liz Elggren, Tutor Program Director
- Early Morning CES - Anita Wells, Parent (unaffiliated with Waterford School)