The Waterford School COVID-19 Dashboard shows current active cases and quarantines at the school. Underneath the overarching statistics, you can see these numbers broken down by grade, group, and employee type. We will update our daily cases at the end of each school day with as much information below the dashboard as we can share while maintaining the privacy of the individual. If you have any questions, please reach out to Waterford School nurse, Katherine Stokes.
Please use these definitions to help read the dashboard:
- Active Cases - Individuals who have tested positive or are presumed positive and are currently isolating until symptoms improve and the isolation window of time has been met.
- Quarantine - A 14 day in-home period for anyone that has experienced an exposure. The quarantine begins the date/time of exposure. During quarantine you should not leave home for ANY reason, except when advised by your healthcare provider to seek medical care in person. Do NOT go to work or any public place, including stores, malls, theatres, restaurants, or any other retail establishment. You should NOT visit family or friends at their homes or have any visitors to your home. Family members or other close contacts of the person quarantined are not under quarantine themselves but should monitor for symptoms and—like everyone in our community—practice regular, thorough hand washing. They should also wear a face covering and stay 6 feet away from others when leaving home or encountering others.
- Isolation - separation of an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 from people who are not sick. Isolation lasts for at least ten days from symptom onset or from test date for asymptomatic individuals. Isolation ends after that if: afebrile (no fever) for at least 24 hours without the use of fever reducing medications and significant symptom improvement.
- Faculty - full-time teachers, on-campus and in the classroom.
- Staff - part-time teacher assistants, tutors, and support employees—some are in classes, and others are in offices around campus
Updated daily Monday-Friday, between 4:00-5:00 PM.
*Daily Case information :
Each week, more information will be provided in a summary in the Sunday Waterford Weekly.
Encounter: Masked, in the same room/area with the infected individual but not within 6 feet for greater than 15 minutes.
Exposures: Interaction with the infected person within 6 feet for greater than 15 minutes.