International Student Applying to Upper School
Application Requirements & Procedures for International Students Applying to Upper School (Classes IX-XII)
- Complete Online Application (application deadline is June 15 for International Students)
- Complete the International Student Application Supplement
- Complete the following (these forms will be provided through the online application):
- TEACHER RECOMMENDATIONS FORMS
- REQUEST FOR SCHOOL RECORDS
- STUDENT SHORT ANSWER QUESTIONNAIRE
- TOEFL iBT EXAM (minimum score of 85)
- School Visit & Evaluation
- During this visit, your child will complete a comprehensive reading and literacy evaluation proctored by the School's reading specialist. Additionally, a math placement evaluation will be proctored. The Admissions Office will schedule this visit.
- Note: The School maintains an international student enrollment cap of 15 students. Therefore, it is recommended that the applicant's family contact the Admissions Office before completing the Application for Admission.