Waterford School is Utah’s premier liberal arts, college preparatory private school for students in Preschool through High School. Student learning is Waterford School’s reason for being. Since its founding, the School has instilled habits of independent thought, critical thinking, responsibility, passionate learning, and service to others. A commitment to equity, inclusion, and belonging is essential to the Waterford mission. Waterford School’s liberal arts program provides a strong foundation, and the campus culture prepares students to pursue lives of meaning and purpose. Waterford delivers a world-class education distinguished by a rich curriculum, an outstanding faculty, a deep commitment to student growth, and a learning environment that is caring, nurturing, and inspiring.
The Admissions Office Coordinator will serve as administrative assistant to the Admissions Office Leadership team providing consistent, confidential, and professional administrative support. The Admissions Office Coordinator will manage the flow of the office and is central to all admissions activities. The Admissions Office Coordinator plays an integral role in the day-to-day operational functions of the admissions office. The Admissions Office Coordinator manages the Waterford Student Ambassador Program. The ideal candidate will be the first line of communication between the Admissions Office and the broader community.
The Admissions Office Coordinator will work primarily with the Director of Admissions and the Associate Director of Admission.
- Bachelor’s degree; though a combination of education, experience, and aptitude can be substituted
- 2+ years' prior experience in education or working closely with students or as an executive assistant to a high-level school administrator or corporate executive
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving
- Dedication to a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent organizational skills
- Technologically savvy
- Experience with database management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Proficiency with Google tools and apps
- Proven success at working collaboratively and efficiently on a creative and goal-oriented team
- Warm and personable with a good sense of humor and considerable patience
- High-energy and enthusiastic about working in an academic atmosphere
The successful candidate will be able to develop a healthy rapport with Lower School students and families, work collaboratively with colleagues and will embrace Waterford School’s mission, vision, and values.
The Waterford campus is set on 41 acres at the foot of Utah’s Wasatch Mountains, one of North America’s premier outdoor and recreational areas. The school offers an outstanding working environment. The atmosphere is collegial; both families and faculty show a genuine commitment to learning. Benefits include medical, dental, 403(b).
For more information about the school, please go to www.waterfordschool.org.
Qualified candidates should forward a résumé and letter of interest by email to email@example.com. Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line.