Exciting News from the Waterford Fund
Congratulations to Lower School Faculty and Staff for reaching 100% participation in the Waterford Fund. Middle and Upper School Faculty and Staff are close behind, and we hope to reach 100% employee participation before the holiday break!
Did you know that your gifts to the Waterford Fund immediately support the people and programs that make Waterford special?
For example, your gifts to the Waterford Fund support:
- Our Ravens Athletics program including our State Championship Women's Soccer and Tennis teams;
- Our award-winning Arts program including Waterford's annual performance of The Nutcracker;
- Continuing Faculty and Staff professional development opportunities like national conferences and local training;
- Classroom supplies, specialists, tutors, and field trips in the Lower School;
- Financial Aid for 18% of our students;
- Campus technology and innovation;
- and, much, much more!
As a friendly reminder, your gifts to the Waterford Fund are tax-deductible!
Make your gift to the Waterford Fund before December 31, 2016 to maximize your tax benefits! Click HERE to access our easy, secure, online giving page.
Thank you to everyone who made a gift on Giving Tuesday! Watch your inbox later in December for more updates on the Waterford Fund and how your gifts are helping us Reach New Heights!